Friday 28 March 2014

Link bubble App

Don't have any floating browser ? no issues link bubble is the solution. This newly popular app is very handy and it can save your ton of time...
HOW iT WORKS ?
Links from any application basically take you to your default Web Browser and you kind of leave that app for a moment but with Link Bubble its no more wating..
You can choose which application's link you want to open in Link Bubble. In the free version the choice of apps are limited but one should check free version before moving for the pro.
I have tried free version with my twitter app , whenever I clicked on any link it bring up a floating bubble and keep me in the twitter as well. So my link is also loading up in the background and I am reading some more tweets simultaneously as well so it saved up my hell lot time.

No comments:

Post a Comment